Motor Officer can now register for the 2016 NAMOA Conference. Go to the Officer Registration Page for more information.
The North American Motor Officers Association annual conference has been a leader in police motorcycle training in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The conference committee works hard to put together the best training itinerary for 3 full days of police motorcycle training!
The conference location will be the at the Tulalip Resort. The Tulalip resort parking lot has great asphalt with no tar snakes or other surface blemishes!
- 2 separate primary cone courses that will not intersect providing a continuous riding experience and expediting course time for riders
- 2 slow courses
- 2 barrels courses
- Pairs competition
- Single Barrels competition
- Advanced course and “Last Rider Standing” course
- Several practice courses available for training
Vendors & Sponsors On-site!
- Great vendor locations in the middle of the parking lot!
- Electrical available and located in the center of ALL the action!
- Participant MC parking will be next to the vendor area allowing for maximum exposure.
- Motor trailer parking
- Maximum exposure and contact for spectators!
NAMOA hosting at Tulalip is unlike anything you have ever seen!