The 2018 NAMOA Conference will be held in Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Hillsboro Police Department Motor Unit is hosting the 2018 North American Motor Officer Association Conference.
The North American Motor Officers Association annual conference has been a leader in police motorcycle training in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The conference committee works hard to put together the best training itinerary for 3 full days of police motorcycle training!
The 2018 conference course will feature
- 2 separate primary cone courses that will not intersect providing a continuous riding experience and expediting course time for riders
- 2 slow courses
- 2 barrels courses
- Pairs competition
- Single Barrels competition
- Advanced course and “Last Rider Standing” course
- Several practice courses available for training
Vendors & Sponsors On-site!
- Great vendor locations at the track!
- Electrical available and located in the center of ALL the action!
- Participant MC parking will be next to the vendor area allowing for maximum exposure.
- Motor trailer parking
- Maximum exposure and contact for spectators!
There will be 2 Hotels for the Conference – the Embassy Suites & the Hampton Inn Suites
Both hotels share the same parking lot. Both hotels available Tuesday – Sunday
Secured MC parking onsite and trailer parking is available!