The 2018 NAMOA Conference will be held in Hillsboro, Oregon.
May 16-18, 2018
The Hillsboro Police Department Motor Unit is hosting the 2018 North American Motor Officer Association Conference.
The North American Motor Officers Association annual conference has been a leader in police motorcycle training in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The conference committee works hard to put together the best training itinerary for 3 full days of police motorcycle training!
The 2018 conference course will feature
- 2 separate primary cone courses that will not intersect providing a continuous riding experience and expediting course time for riders
- 2 slow courses
- 2 barrels courses
- Pairs competition
- Single Barrels competition
- Advanced course and “Last Rider Standing” course
- Several practice courses available for training
Vendors & Sponsors On-site!
- Great vendor locations at the track!
- Electrical available and located in the center of ALL the action!
- Participant MC parking will be next to the vendor area allowing for maximum exposure.
- Motor trailer parking
- Maximum exposure and contact for spectators!
There will be 2 Hotels for the Conference – the Embassy Suites & the Hampton Inn Suites
Both hotels share the same parking lot. Both hotels available Tuesday – Sunday
Secured MC parking onsite and trailer parking is available!