The 2017 NAMOA Annual Conference in Yakima, Washington has concluded.
We would like to thank the Yakima Police Department Motor Unit is hosting the 2017 North American Motor Officer Association Conference in Yakima. We would also like to thank the 2017 sponsors for supporting this conference and NAMOA. We had great attendance from motor officers from all over the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
The 2017 conference course featured
- 2 separate primary cone courses
- 2 slow courses
- 2 barrels courses
- Pairs competition
- Single Barrels competition
- Advanced course and “Last Rider Standing” course
- Several practice courses available for training
- Rookie of the Year competition
We look forward to seeing you in 2018.