The 2017 NAMOA Annual Conference will be in Yakima, Washington. The 2017 conference will feature on-site sponsors and excellent training for police motorcycle officers from around the United States!
The North American Motor Officers Association annual conference has been a leader in police motorcycle training in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The conference committee works hard to put together the best training itinerary for 3 full days of police motorcycle training!
The conference location will be the at the Yakima County Fairgrounds. The Yakima County Fairgrounds parking lot has good asphalt for training.
- 2 separate primary cone courses that will not intersect providing a continuous riding experience and expediting course time for riders
- 2 slow courses
- 2 barrels courses
- Pairs competition
- Single Barrels competition
- Advanced course and “Last Rider Standing” course
- Several practice courses available for training
Vendors & Sponsors On-site!
- Great vendor locations at the track!
- Electrical available and located in the center of ALL the action!
- Participant MC parking will be next to the vendor area allowing for maximum exposure.
- Motor trailer parking
- Maximum exposure and contact for spectators!
The Host Hotel is the Red Lion Hotel in Yakima, Read more..
Training Location is the Yakima Fairgrounds – Just Minutes From the Hotel.
Secured MC parking onsite and trailer parking is available!