Officer registration for the Annual NAMOA Conference.
Officer registration can be completed by individual officers or a representative from an agency or department. Register here using our online registration service.
- Register for the conference as soon as possible.
- Reserve your hotel room.
- A registration confirmation will be sent immediately upon receipt of your registration.
- Officers riding in the conference must have completed a recognized 80 hour Basic Police Motorcycle Operators course prior to the conference.
- All riders must pass a basic skills course at the conference in order to be allowed to ride on the main course.
- $150.00 Active Police Employed Member
- $75.00 Retired Active Member
- $75.00 Associate Member
- $0.00 Charter Member
- 45.00 Each Additional Guest for Banquet
Just click on the link. This will take you to 123signup.com. This is the service we use for membership and conference management.
May 16-18, 2018