The 2020 NAMOA Conference will be held in Bend, Oregon.
May 20th – 22nd, 2020
Bend PD and Redmond PD Motor Units are hosting the 2020 Conference
The North American Motor Officers Association annual conference has been a leader in police motorcycle training in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The conference committee works hard to put together the best training itinerary for 3 full days of police motorcycle training!
The 2020 conference course will feature
- 2 separate primary cone courses that will not intersect providing a continuous riding experience and expediting course time for riders
- 2 slow courses
- 2 barrels courses
- Pairs competition
- Single Barrels competition
- Advanced course and “Last Rider Standing” course
- Several practice courses available for training
Vendors & Sponsors On-site!
- Great vendor locations at the track!
- Electrical available and located in the center of ALL the action!
- Participant MC parking will be next to the vendor area allowing for maximum exposure.
- Motor trailer parking
- Maximum exposure and contact for spectators!